Prepare For Your Appointment - this is a friendly reminder from your celebrity makeup artist
These are simply suggestions and reminders to keep in mind if you have a Red Carpet or very important appearance coming up:
* Please wear a button down shirt so it is easy to change after your flawless makeup is finished
* A part of my services is prepping and taking care of your face. If you are coming from a busy day, do not worry I got your back
* If we are creating your dream look for extremely important day please keep in mind and schedule any face treatments and procedures like eyebrow waxing, facials etc. at least a week before our appointment, we want to have a calm smooth canvas to work with
(Some procedures like microblading take 25-30 days to heal)
* If you will be wearing contacts, please make sure those are in prior to our appointment
* Tanning - if you are planning on getting a spray tan, please plan that service at least a few days prior to our appointment. If it will be your first time I recommend a test run.
* I understand you have a busy life! If an emergency or schedule changes occur, I would be happy to reschedule your appointment depending on my availability.
* 50% non-refundable retainer is due to secure your spot