HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
These are simply suggestions and reminders to keep in mind if you
have a very important event coming up:
* Please wear a button down shirt so it is easy to change after your flawless makeup is finished
* A part of my services is prepping and taking care of your face. If you are coming from a busy day, have no fear - I am here.
* Some procedures like microblading take 25-30 days to heal, please advice with your professional providing the service. Please schedule any face treatments and procedures like eyebrow waxing, facials etc. at least a week prior to our appointment, we want to have a calm smooth canvas to work with.
* Tanning - if you are planning on getting a spray tan, please plan that service at least a few days prior to our appointment. I recommend a test run if you are new to this service.
* If you will be wearing contacts, please make sure to pop them in prior to our appointment
* I understand you have a busy life! If an emergency or schedule changes occur,
I would be happy to reschedule your appointment depending on my availability.
* 50% non-refundable retainer is due to secure your spot